BI Manager | eCommerce App
- England, London
Job reference: BH-3421JW
📱 BI Manager (eCommerce) | Mobile app | Global Consumer Electronics Brand.
💷Very competitive salary + 10% bonus + pension + 25 days holiday + staff discounts etc
🏠 Surrey/home working. 3 days a week in the office.
👥 2 stage interview process.
We’re looking for a BI Manager to join a global consumer electronics brand sitting in a brand new mobile app team.
This business gets some 100m monthly website visitors across 31 European markets (their DTC sales have increased 10-fold in recent years!), the next part of their DTC journey involves launching an eCommerce app (already successful in India and recently launched in the UK and Germany).
They’re a top 10 global brand and one of the world’s favourite technology brands. They have an extensive and award-winning product range spanning Mobile Phones, TV, Computers and White goods and Smart Home products. They are built on an entrepreneurial culture, a spirit of innovation with ambitious business goals. They also have an excellent culture centred around diversity, inclusion and creativity.
The role will involve managing data assests to support to development of their data platforms that support their digital reporting ecosystem. The primary objective is to grow revenue and conversion of direct-to-consumer (DTC) sales on the mobile app.
The role will involve working with a 3rd party agency to deliver:
- Ad hoc reports when required.
- Self-services of data vis dashboards.
- eCommerce insights across different channels/platforms.
· Prior experience in a BI role, likely senior BI analyst/BI manager etc.
· Experience with Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics
· Experience with data visualisation tools – can be any of the following Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, Domo etc
· SQL experience.
· Ecommerce experience is essential
· Any experience with apps is a bonus.
· Experience in digital sales/trading role, comfortable operating at a senior level.
· Strong agency partner relationship management experience.
· Able to develop and present compelling presentations to senior stakeholders.
It’s a super exciting to be joining this team, it’s the future of their business, all while working in one of the biggest and most exciting brands in the world.
Even if you feel you don’t meet all the requirements we’d welcome you to send in an application. Or contact James@Elizabethnorman.com for more info.