- England, London
Qualitative Project Management (Operations and Fieldwork Executive)
- Central London office. 2 days a week in the office (hybrid)
- Annual salary of £28,000 – £35,000
- Flat structure with limited hierarchy and lots of possibilities for growth
- Project management / operations / fieldwork experience from an agency is needed
We are working with a qualitative research agency who conduct strategy and design thinking research. They are an international business, with 7 offices across Asia and the UK. They have a boutique office in London (10-15 people), servicing UK and international clients.
They work for a range of clients across sectors. Clients such as Google, Amazon, Danone, Pepsi, Unilever as well as smaller, regional brands and non-for-profit organisations.
They are looking to hire an operations executive to help with:
- Qualitative fieldwork, helping manage multiple research projects internationally
- Resourcing and coordinating with external partners
- Client communication
- Help with production, logistics and execution of workshops and events
- Financial tracking
- Producing accurate ad hoc and monthly reports
You will be working alongside the Operations Manager who can support and guide you. We are ideally looking for someone with 1+ years of experience within project management, within market research, design or innovation.
It’s a great opportunity to work for an incredibly interesting company, with a genuinely fantastic culture. A chance to develop your own project management skills in the industry, working for big brands on an international scale!
For more information contact email@example.com or apply now!