Quant AD (B2B Team)
- England, London
Quantitative Associate Director | B2B Research team
We are looking for a Quantitative Associate Director (open to Research Manager’s stepping up) to join one of the most sought after agencies in the industry.
- Quantitative – B2B experience needed.
- Working across Life & Style and Tech, Travel and Education sectors.
- London based, 2 days a week.
- Salary range £48 – 60k + benefits.
They started life as one of the first small boutique’s, but have grown considerably over recent years. They have other 4 offices globally, London, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Hong Kong. They have a really impressive team, and have forged a reputation for going “above and beyond” most other agencies. They have some really interesting and unique offerings – experiential & behaviour science being two examples.
They are looking for a Quantitative Associate Director to join a growing B2B Research team. This will see you working across a range of categories including Media, Tech, Travel, Education and more with some of the biggest names! This role is perfect for someone who combines sharp business understanding with the ability to derive insight from customers, stakeholders, businesses, and who can communicate clearly and succinctly.
At AD level, you will have a strong Quant B2B background with experience in proposals, pitches and client relationship management. You will work on insightful reports to deliver actionable recommendations to new or existing clients! You will have the opportunity to collaborate regularly with other teams including qual, digital and creative!
- Strong Quant background
- Experienced in taking the lead on projects
- Experience in leading sales pitches and writing proposals
- Ability to build strong client relationships and work closely with clients
- Fluid storyteller, passionate about finding the story behind the data
This agency has an inclusive, flexible and nurturing environment. They are also truly renowned for conducting some of the best consumer research around. If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!