Research Manager/Senior Research Manager
- Central London, England
Job reference: 49528572
We’re looking for a Research Manager / Senior Research Manager or Associate Director to join a new Pharma/Healthcare Insight & Strategy business with big ambitions. Their founder has over 15 years of experience within pharma/healthcare Research & Strategy. She’s worked at a range of really well-known agencies in this space both in the UK and internationally.The business:
- They have just turned 1 and are a team of 3 people. They have plans to grow by 100% in the first few years and then 50% thereafter. She is keen to do things in an organic way. They’ve had a really good 1st year working with a number of big pharma brands and medical device companies. They have a really strong pipeline at the moment and are in conversations with a number of new clients! The Founder is awesome she’s super fun, energetic and would be a great to work with.
- 43% of their work last year was “pure strategy” with no primary research conducted and advising clients on innovation sprints, market entry strategy and launch strategy etc.
- For the strategy projects they’re competing against the likes of McKinsey and BCG’s for the work. 40% was what they call “research plus” which is strategic and consultative MR and the rest was “standard MR”. They have some real industry heavyweights advising the business too!
- The Research Manager level is £48-56k.
- The Senior Research Manager level is £56-60k.
- The Associate Director level is £66-72k.
- Joining the business now means you’ll be entitled to profit share. They share out 10% of the profits of the business amongst staff relating to time in the business and your salary. For people who join the business in these early years Hannah also wants to set up a share scheme (EMI) which means if she sells the business in the future (which being candid is her plan in the next 10 years) employees will get a % of the sale.
- They also offer 25 days holidays + your Birthday off, plus you accrue an extra days holiday with length of service adding up to 5 days holiday for 5 years’ service. £50/month “wellness allowance” for gym etc, £500 external training budget which you can choose what you spend on. They also offer internal strategy training.
- They have a Wework pass and work out of different Weworks in London depending on where people are/client meetings etc. They work hybrid, they like to get together 2-3 days a week. They said if there was someone based up North for example that can work too and they’d maybe meet up 1-2 times a month.
What they’re looking for:
- 4+ years experience in Healthcare/pharma market research/strategy.
- You’ll either have experience in quantitative research, qualitative research or be a mixed methods research.
Even if you feel you don’t hit all the requirements we’d welcome you to send in an application.