Deliberative Methods – Qualitative Mid-Level Researchers
- England, London
Job reference: BH-3343-1
- Deliberative Engagement and Qualitative Research
- Public Sector focus (Health and Social / Climate Change)
- Research Manager and Associate Director level
- London or Manchester, hybrid 3 days a week in the office
We are working with a leading research agency who specialise in research that influence government policy. These roles sit in their Qualitative Excellence Centre and have a specific focus on deliberative engagement.
Their work has influenced policies around the pandemic response, health services and local climate action for example.
They are looking for two qualitative researchers who specialise in Deliberative Engagement. In the role, you will play a pivotal role in designing, executing and managing deliberative engagement and qualitative research projects, both domestic and international.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Managing deliberative engagement processes and research.
- Developing discussion guides and stimulus that meet clients’ and stakeholders’ objectives
- Writing reports and presentations
- Managing client relationships with individual client teams and stakeholders such as policy makers
- Project management
- Proposal writing
It’s a great opportunity to join global leaders who are recognised for their innovation, resource, scale and diversity.
Please apply for next steps. For successful applicants, a recruitment consultant will be in touch via email to schedule a briefing call. We will explain the role in more detail and share the company details before creating a formal application.
Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.