ESOMAR: The YES Programme
ENI are supporting ESOMAR’s YES Programme (Young ESomar), run by the Young ESOMAR Society, aiming to help students and young professionals build their careers in the data, insights and research industry. It’s a fantastic support platform that Liz Norman was pleased to discuss with students at the ESOMAR Careers Event in London yesterday.
Here are a few fantastic things the society can do for you:
- Invite students to help at conferences
- Run career events in various universities
- Encourage young professionals (and students) to become YES members, but also non-member students can become active. The cost is 50 Euros (1st year) and 60 Euros (2nd and 3rd year)
- YES members get access to ANA: ESOMAR’s intelligent reference tool, looking after ESOMAR’s resources library, containing over 10,000 content pieces and spanning more than 70 years of ESOMAR knowledge.
- YES members can become part of a young professional network
- YES members can post their CV on the ESOMAR job board
- A YES race is run at each global event in different regions of the world.
- Young professionals who participate in events get the opportunity to write blogs for ESOMAR.
If you would like to become part of the YES Society today, join them here.
Those who attended the ESOMAR Career Event might also remember the ’16 Personalities‘ – a personality test that builds a detailed profile for you. Insight agency, Flamingo, found that many of their staff fit into the ‘debater’ personality type. Want to find out yours?