Icebreaker Interview with ENI’s new starter Rachel Hussey
Having spent a week with ENI’s new starter Rachel Hussey, I can safely say she is quickly becoming one of the team already.
We’d really like you to get to know her as well, so here’s an icebreaker interview I did with her earlier this week:
- Are you a saver or spendthrift? – How would you spend one million pounds? I try to be smart with money so I’d invest in properties, stocks and things like that. I’d also donate to charities, and only ever wear clothes from Juun J and Rick Owens (my favourite designers)
- What’s in the top drawer of your desk? Pocket tissues, hand sanitising gel, a Lush charity pot hand cream and some chewing gum
- Who is your hero, and why? Muhammad Ali! There’s a section of my bookshelf dedicated to him. His resilience, talent, and strength of character are what I admire, and his legacy lives on even today.
- If you had one free hour each day, how would you use it? I’d read books I’ve been meaning to read but haven’t gotten round to.
- What’s your guilty pleasure? Binge watching series (the last one was The Good Wife)
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I’d love to go to New Zealand.
- If you had a time machine, what point in the past or future would you visit? I’d go to whatever point in the future where humans are finally able to use telekinesis and telepathy.
- Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at. I make a great carrot cake, and I’m not too shabby at writing prose.
- What is one word that you would use to describe your team? Vibrant
- What is the most important personal attribute that you bring to your job? I’m incredibly determined, so I think I can apply that focus to whatever tasks I have.
- What is one thing you admire most about the person to the right of you? His height. Just kidding! I admire Jonas’ dedication to and evident enjoyment of his job.
- What is your favourite outdoor activity? Hiking up mountains. I’d like to tackle Ben Nevis at some point.
- If you could only take one physical item with you on a deserted island, what it would be? A boat, so I could get off the deserted island!
For more info check out Rachel’s profile on our team page www.elizabethnorman.com/our-service/the-team