Consumer Technology Insight Lead | Haircare R&D
- Düsseldorf, Germany
Job reference: BH-3490MN
🔸Consumer Technology Insight Lead
🔸Global Client side role
🔸Germany based, Dusseldorf or Hamburg
🔸Hybrid with flexible working
🔸Salary 90.000€ – 120.000€ (depending on experience) + 20% Bonus
🔸Excellent wellbeing benefits with strong social program including childcare support, preventive Medical Check-Up, supplementary pension plan and much more
We are working with a global business who are leading innovators in the consumer space. They pride themselves on more than 145 years of success. They are a diverse team of 50000 people worldwide and own some of the most iconic consumer brands including Schwarzkopf, Persil, Loctite, Blonde etc. They are a dedicated business to enriching and improving consumers lives daily through the delivery of innovative and sustainable products and solutions.
The role is part of the CTI leadership team. They are looking for a senior expert in R&D to lead their Hair Care Category and Hair Salon program and look after the development of new products in the styling, coloration and hair care space.
In this role you will lead the current & future Global Category Innovation Portfolio and guide the strategy of the team. You will be involved in providing insights and guidance to drive the growth of their haircare brands, as well as manage and develop a team of CTI managers and salon experts.
As a CTI Lead you will work in close cooperation with the Innovation and Research teams. You will be responsible for the continuous improvement of the team, leveraging technological development with the Salons including methodologies and digitalisation.
- A background in R&D innovation, consumer experience research and user experience is necessary for this role
- Understanding of Hair research and development, especially in the set-up of scientific Hair Salons testing and Claims testing
- A genuine passion for the global Hair market business (Retailer and Professional) is essential
- Experience working in a global team, cooperating with multiple stakeholders
- Fluent in English, German is a bonus
- Happy to travel across continents a few times a year
This is a great opportunity for someone open minded with and entrepreneurial spirit who’s able to identify new ways of working.
Apply below or feel free to email email@example.com
If you require any adjustments during the interview stages or while applying, we are happy to extend our support and assistance.