Head of Insight (Europe)
- Chertsey, England
Job reference: 3377 AO
Head of Insights (Europe)
Global Client side
Very competitive salary + 20% bonus + Car allowance
Surrey/Home Working. 3 days a week in the office.
We’re hiring for a the Head of Insights (Europe) to join one of the most successful global brand in the world!
This global band has just had their best ever quarter (c.$60bn) there’s no better time to join! They’re a top 10 global brand and one of the world’s favourite technology brands.
They have an extensive and award-winning product range spanning Mobile Phones, TV, Computers and White goods and Smart Home products. They are built on an entrepreneurial culture, a spirit of innovation with ambitious business goals. They also have an excellent culture centred around diversity, inclusion and creativity.
The role will span all of the European region and develop into a centre of excellence that drives the insight agenda.
This role will report directly to the European Chief Marketing officer and sit on his leadership team.
- Extensive experience in a consumer research and insight environment.
- Experienced and confident user of a wide range of both primary and secondary data sources (incorporating quantitative and qualitative, continuous and ad-hoc)
- Experience of working with multiple sectors both client and agency side.
- Strong commercial sense and understanding of the routes to market across European and international markets.
- International experience particularly in Asia is a bonus.
- Highly skilled in the synthesis of data and understanding from multiple data sources in order dissect it and generate meaningful insight.
- Strong influencing skills and networker – able to influence and engage with a wide spectrum of stakeholders
- Leading teams to generate insights across category, market, retail and consumer.
- Create consumer and competitor insights that provide actionable intelligence to improve business performance.
- Identifying, orchestrating and ensuring the implementation of key initiatives across the division in partnership with wider leadership team. As well as experience working with senior leadership’s teams suggestions and translating them into easy-to-understand business recommendations.
- Managing the companies budget to invest in the right tools.
- There needs to be a focus on developing a Centre of Excellence that drives the insight agenda.
Any questions feel free to email email@example.com
If you require any adjustments during the interview stages or while applying, we are happy to extend our support and assistance.