Research Manager (B2B)
- England, London
- London Based – 2/3 Days a week in office.
- Qualitative or Mixed Methods Research – B2B Research.
- Research Manager.
- Salary £43k – £50k.
- Individual and team based performance bonus
We are working with a brilliant Boutique strategic agency in the B2B space who are recruiting for a new Research Manager to join their internal research team. They work with some of the world’s biggest brands such as Google, The BBC and FIFA to name a few. The work they do helps brands to better understand their customer base and market offering insights into what’s needed to make them more competitive in a constantly evolving industry.
They are a unique agency as all their work is designed for bespoke clients’ needs at the time using a range of traditional and cutting-edge techniques. This will give you the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects that are all unique offering a real variety to the work which you don’t typically see across the industry.
They work on a range of different projects such as Customer journey mapping, thought leadership pieces and communications studies for their wide array of clients across sectors like gaming, e-commerce, media and sports.
They are looking for a Qualitative or Mixed Method researcher with a strategic mindset, someone who is able to narrow down problems that clients are facing to solve issues and set out the work that needs to be done not just carrying out the research as it’s been given but being able to understand the problem on a wider scale and what are the best tactics that can be deployed to tackle these issues.
You will be running qualitative research with senior stakeholders from some of the worlds best and biggest organisations. They use a range of methodologies to conduct their research such as In-Depth Interviews, focus groups and online communities.
Due to the nature of the industries, they work in the research is focused on the future of these ever changing industries leading to some really interesting and varied work and they’re very keen to bring someone in who is culturally aware to explore the open areas of the market.
Some other key responsibilities the role will cover:
- End-to-end project management tasks such as Developing discussion guides, liaising with fieldwork teams and statisticians, reporting and presenting to clients.
- Taking part in in brainstorming and execution of strategy from start to finish with research materials such as discussion guides and surveys to story-boarding and reporting.
- Assisting in proposal writing and other new business development opportunities to help the business achieve their growth targets.
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team.
We are looking for qual or Mixed methods researchers with past experience in either an agency or client side background.
Get in touch with email@example.com for more information or apply for a screening call.