Research Manager – Economic Policy
- England, London
Job reference: BH-3420
Join a leading global research agency that’s seeking a Research Manager for its Trade and Business Policy team. The role is Quantitative or Mixed Method (Quant + Qual).
This agency is renowned for shaping interactions between businesses, government, and the public and boasts a diverse clientele that includes HM Revenue & Customs, Department for International Trade, DCMS, The British Business Bank and The European Investment Bank.
Recent research topics cover:
- SME perspectives on climate change and carbon reduction
- Leveraging a greener economy for businesses
- UK cyber security sector growth and performance
- The impact of the COVID-19 furlough scheme on businesses
- Barriers faced by businesses in the realm of exports
The research is ad-hoc and fast turnaround. The role entails project management, client relationship building, and hands-on research involving questionnaire development and data analysis.
Ideally, you will have experience or a passion for trade and economic policy. This is an opportunity to be a part of a research agency that’s at the forefront of the field.
- London or Manchester based
- 3 days a week in an office
- Flexi-hours and personal flexibility plans
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private medical insurance, financial coaching + more
🔸 Please apply for next steps. For successful applicants, a recruitment consultant will be in touch via email to schedule a briefing call. We will explain the role in more detail and share the company details before creating a formal application.
Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.