Senior Research Manager – Public Sector Research
- England, London
Job reference: BM-3475
- £40,000 – £46,000 + annual bonus
- Generous Pension, Healthcare plan
- Central London based, with hybrid working and flexible working hours
- 4+ years experience in a similar role
- Qualitative, Quantitative and/or Evaluation Research
We are working with a research consultancy, who help their partners across the public sector and charity sectors. They are a full-service, mixed methods agency who are looking to hire Senior Research Managers.
We are looking for researchers with experience across either sector/s:
- Community (Work, Welfare and Wellbeing; Housing and disadvantaged groups). Clients include DWP, Department for Health and Social Care to Ministry of Justice.
- Education (Learning and Skills and Higher Education as well as student mental health and wellbeing). Clients include Department for Education, Local Councils and Universities.
Senior Research Managers tend to manage their largest and highest profile studies and often have a small team beneath them managing strands of projects. It’s a great opportunity to advance your people and project management skills, with support from Directors and the senior leadership team. Experience in at least 1 of these sectors is essential as there is an element of proposal writing. They are open to researchers from an agency, charity or client-side background.
They conduct quantitative, qualitative and evaluation research. Evaluations tend to be for UK Government, experience here is a huge bonus.
It’s a chance to work on large and important projects for society but for a mid-sized agency (rather than a large corporate organisation). They are frequent finalists / winners in the MRS awards, including Best Place to Work and Best Agency of the Year. They place a large emphasis on creating an inclusive workforce and a culture of respect. They offer industry accredited learning and development and are committed to the MRS Net Zero Pledge and MRS Inclusion Pledge.
🔸 Please apply for next steps. For successful applicants, a recruitment consultant will be in touch via email to schedule a briefing call. We will explain the role in more detail and share the company details before creating a formal application.
Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.