Social Strategist/Social Insight Strategist | Clientside Tech Brand
- England, London
Job reference: BH-3414JW
💻 Social Media Strategist/Social Insight Strategist
👷️ Global Client-side Tech brand
💵 Very competitive salary + 10% bonus
🏠 Surrey/Home Working. 3 days a week in the office.
We’re hiring a Social Strategist/Social Insight Strategist to join one of the most successful global brand in the world! The team’s mission is about delivering personalised and premium experiences to consumers across multiple touch pints (website, e-store, social media, email, app, device etc) helping to fuel business growth. They will succeed in this by advanced analytics and focusing on continuous improvement of their digital channels
IN A NUTSHELL (TL;DR):
This consumer tech brand are expanding their social team to become the Social Centre of Excellence to enhance their performance and efficiency across Europe. Using insight and data, the Senior Social Strategist will devise a strategy and vision for their social channels.
This global band has just had their best ever quarter (c.$60bn) there’s no better time to join! They’re a top 10 global brand and one of the world’s favourite technology brands. They have an extensive and award-winning product range spanning Mobile Phones, TV, Computers and White goods and Smart Home products. They are built on an entrepreneurial culture, a spirit of innovation with ambitious business goals. They also have an excellent culture centred around diversity, inclusion and creativity.
- Lead the European social strategy and performance audit across various social channels in Europe – identifying areas for improvement, implementing the key actions, supervising the performance, reporting the progress, and providing support and tools to subsidiaries where needed.
- Build a strong European social community by leading weekly European social committee call to align social strategy and social calendar, share new social tools and opportunities, platform insights and best practices.
- Establish social KPI framework and deliver monthly reporting of European social performance and recommendations on how our social managers can optimize activity against targets.
- Find efficiencies for Samsung and agency’s team structure to improve agility, governance, performance for social.
- Establish strong relationship with key social platforms – Meta, YouTube, Tiktok, Snap, Twitter, LinkedIn etc- to identify, strategise and enable initiatives to energise campaign execution and showcase Best-In-Class Social marketing, based on insights of platform trends.
- Become a trusted and respected partner to social teams across Europe and provide strategic guidance and social insights for Pan-European social accounts and campaigns.
- Ensure that all of our social and influencer campaigns are fuelled by social strategically and insights.
- Run social dashboard and listening tools (i.e. Sprinklr) for data-driven social campaign planning and convince stakeholder from different background.
- Work closely with other European marketing teams in PR, Brand, Insights, dotcom, CRM to ensure the integration of Social within the overall marketing strategy and its related campaigns.
- Experience working within social media – in global brands, social media companies.
- Excellent knowledge on the latest social tools and trends.
- Experience in global or regional social role, working in multi-cultural environment is a key.
- Strong experience building a regional structure on social management and listening platforms such as Sprinklr and Brandwatch.
- Proactive and self-starter with strong leadership and critical thinking to offer consultative and strategic recommendations with rationale backed up by data.
- Have a deep understanding of what makes social content/campaigns drive higher engagement and conversion.
- Excellent presentation skill with ability to expertly present strategy and recommendation in an engaging and convincing ways to stakeholders in various level – from mid managers to C-suites.
- Strong problem solving and diplomatic skills to work with various stakeholders, both internal and external
- A positive and can-do attitude, calm under pressure and self-motivated.
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to speak multiple European languages is a plus but not essential.
- Hybrid working.
- Bonus scheme.
- Pension contribution.
- Staff discounts on products.
- Access to discounts from a variety of retailers.
Even if you feel you don’t hit all of the requirements we’d encourage you to send in an application.
Any questions feel free to email email@example.com or James@Elizabethnorman.com