Market Research Juniors! Need Some More Info About The Industry?
If you’re in need of some more information about the insight and research industry, we’ve put together a list of really useful sources, ranging from books to blogs. Take a look below.
- Future Proof – The Marketing Podcast by Kantar & Saïd Business School, Oxford University
- Market Research by the BBC
- ESOMAR – the global body representing the Insight industry.
- The Young Esomar Society (YES) – aimed at insight professionals under 35.
- Market Research Society (includes the Research Buyers Guide which lists UK research agencies). Several countries also have a local MRS, such as Singapore and China.
- GreenBook, American Directory of Market Research, also have events and news on the industry.
- ESOMAR hold regular conferences and meetings around the world. These would be free to YES members.
- Big Data LDN in November 2018 – free registration and high quality talks.
- The Insight Show in March 2019 – again, free to get in to and a really good way of meeting up with research agencies if students want to contact them directly.
- IIeX also hold conferences on Insight around the world, including Europe.